- Candidates seeking admission to I year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Computers) degree courses must have passed Two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh OR an examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Admission to I year of the 3 years degree course will be made in order of merit as shown by aggregate marks secured by the candidates at qualifying examination in one attempt.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in parts will also be considered for admission, but their cases will be considered only when all candidates under above category (2) are accommodated.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Mathematics, Economics and Commerce subjects can be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science).
- Candidates who have discontinued their studies in the first year of the degree course may be permitted to seek readmission in the first year degree course as per the rule (1) above.
Copies of the certificates to be enclosed
The candidates are required to enclose the following certificates with the application form
- A certified copy of Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination. The original certificate is required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- A certified copy of Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the school or college where the candidate has studied previously. The original T.C. is required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Migration certificate in case of students coming from Boards other than Intermediate Education Board A.P.
- Candidates coming from other states should give a declaration prior to their admission to the course, to the effect that no disciplinary action was taken against them by concerned University or Board.
- The candidate is required to give a health certificate signed by Registered Medical Practitioner
- Every student is required to put in a minimum 75% attendance in order to appear for the University examination. Shortage of attendance to the extent of 10% will be condoned by the university on medical grounds and on the payment of the prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- If any candidate does not put in required attendance he/she will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Students should be regular in their class work and should conduct themselves in a disciplined manner. They should abide by the rules of discipline and conduct as required by the institution.
- Students shall confine themselves to classrooms and laboratories during class hours. Silence shall be observed while inside the building.
- No student shall enter or leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
- Cell Phones and Camera Phones are strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Students should follow Dress code and should wear I.D. Cards in the campus.
- Students shall inform without fail any changes in the address and phone numbers of their parents/guardians in the administrative office of the institute, in writing.
- The Institute has a right to contact the parents/guardians regarding the disciplinary issues and academic performance of their wards. Parent is required to visit the institute whenever requested by the Principal of the Institute.