Ms. T. Rama – Vice-Principal ( Lecturer in English)
Service period: 24 years
M.A. B.Ed English, MBA, PGCTE, PGDTE, (PhD)
- Presented papers at a National Seminar at Bhavan’s College of Management, Hyderabad in 2012
- Presented papers at National conference at Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad in 2013.
- Attended two National Conferences and presented papers; one conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyd., the other conducted by English Language Teachers Association of India in collaboration with Sri Venkateshwara University in Tirupathi in 2014
- Five papers published: Three in International journals and two in books .One paper has been published in June 2014 issue of an International eJournal with ISSN NO. 2321-7065,’ International Journal of English Language Literature and Humanities.’ Another paper has been published in the International ejournal, ELT VOICES- ISSN No. 2230-9136. One more has been published in a book brought out by ELT@I, Tirupathi Chapter.
- A paper titled “English for Industry Specific Needs: The Key to Success in Employment” was sent for presentation (in absentia) by Ms. T. Rama, English faculty, to UGC sponsored national seminar held at SVRM college, Nagaram, Guntur District held on 28th & 29th November, 2014. The paper has been published in online with ISSN No. 2349-9451in the “International Journal for English Language, Literature, and Translations” (IJELR)
N.Shashidhar (Faculty in Sanskrit)
Experience 13 years
- MA Sanskrit from Osmania
- MA Telugu from Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.
- MA Astrology from Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.
- Acquired MPhil from Osmania University in the Year 2010
- Pursuing PhD from Osmania University.
- Have completed a Senior Certificate course in Sanskrit from Osmania University.
- Have done Certificate courses in Sanskrit from ‘ Rashtriya Samskrita Samsthan‘, New Delhi
- Have undergone training to teach spoken Sanskrit, from ‘ Rashtriya Samskrita Samsthan‘, New Delhi.
- Teaching spoken Sanskrit through “Bhagavat Geeta”
- Published a book titled “ Srimad Valmiki Ramayanamlo Jyothisha Amshaalu” Published by Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad. It is prescribed as a textbook for various courses at the Telugu University.
- Awarded “PRAKRUTHI RAKSHAK AWARD -2015” from Green Warriors & Synergy
- Two day National seminar on “ SCIENTIFIC ASPECTS ON PURANAS” was organized by Department of Sanskrit, Arts College, Osmania university, Hyderabad. I presented a paper entitled as “ मस्त्यपुराणे आधुनिक विज्ञान अंशाः” (Current Technology in Mastya Purana) on 28-3-2014.
- Two day National seminar on “JUDICIAL SYSTEM, CRIME & PUNISHMENTS AND LAW OF INHERITANCE” was organized by Sanskrit Academy, Osmania university, Hyderabad. I presented a paper entitled as “CRIME AND PUNISHMENTS IN DHARMASHASTRA” on 22-5-2014.
- Two day National seminar on “A Discourse on Relevance of Kalidasa’s Work in contemporary society” was organized by Department of Sanskrit, Nizam College, Osmania University, Hyderabad. I presented a paper entitled as “Current Technology in Raghuvamsha of Kalidasa” on 30,31-10-2014.
- Published my topic title “ Current Technology in Mastya Purana” International Journal of Sanskrit Research 2015; 1(3): 01-03, ISSN: 2394-7519 on 18-3-2015, IJSR 2015; 1(3): 01-03.