Dr. K. Bharati M.Com. Ph.D.
|Dr. K. Bharati had her education from Pune University. She has done her research in Business Management. She retired as Head of the Department of commerce from St. Francis College for Women Begumpet in 2009. Dr. Bharathi served VJIAS as Principal in 2011 & 2012.
She is now ‘visiting Professor’ for Commerce and BBA courses.
N. Aruna M.Com, M.Phil (PhD)
Asst. Professor in Department of Commerce.
- Obtained 4th Rank in M.Com from Osmania University.
- Pursuing PhD in the area of Finance from Rayalaseema University.
- Guided a group of students in inter-disciplinary projects.
- Guided a group of B. Com (Hon) Students in internship projects.
- Presented three papers – one in International Conference and two in National Conference
- Participated in a workshop on New Curriculum in Commerce conducted by IIMC & Dept. of Commerce, Osmania University during 3rd – 6th August, 2009.
- Attended one day work shop on “Entrepreneurship Development” on 03-08-2012 conducted by NSIC.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Methods of Teaching for Commerce Faculty” on 20th October, 2012 at Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University.
- Participated in Socio-Economic survey during 1986-87.
- Completed a short term course in “Basic Languages in Computer” from Micro Computer Academy, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Participated in Janma Bhoomi program from 1st to 8th January, 1997.
- Commerce Wing- In charge in Little Flower Junior, Degree & P.G. College.
- Examination Coordinator in Little Flower Junior, Degree & P.G. College.
- Coordinating committee member in organizing a National Commerce Event “Akansha” at Aurora Business School.
- Member, Governing Body, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Arts & Science College., West Marredpally, Secunderabad.
- Accounting Package: Tally, Ex: Next Generation, from Karan Institute, Secunderabad.
Mrs. T. Rama M.A. B.Ed English, MBA, PGCTE, PGDTE, (PhD)
Asst. Prof. Dept. of English.
- A professional English teacher with wide experience in handling classes for school children, Intermediate, Degree, B.Tech, MBA, MCA and professional candidates.
- Is a part-time faculty with T.I.M.E. handling classes for CAT aspirants
- Has done content development for T.I.M.E. for six months
- Has attended and presented papers at a National Seminar at Bhavan’s College of Management, Hyderabad and at a National conference at Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Has successfully conducted a one-day workshop on the topic “Parent-Teacher Collaboration in English Language Learning and Acquisition”
- Have organized Annual Day events, conducted quiz programs and sports events for the students in engineering colleges.
- Has been an active member of the student counseling committee.
- Has served as officer-in-charge of examinations, for three years, and conducted MBA and MCA internal as well as external exams
- Currently pursuing external PhD in English from JNTU, Hyderabad
Ms. B. Swapna- M.Sc (Computers), (M.Tech)
Asst. Professor in Department of Computer Science.
- Young and energetic faculty, equipped with three years of teaching experience.
Has handled students of various degree courses.
- Highly motivated, skillful, hard working, and dynamic and has ability to make students confide in her.
- Subject topper in “Software Engineering” –M.Sc 1st semester
Subject topper in “Mobile Computing”- M.Sc 4th semester
- Presented a paper “Gyana Tarangini Vyakhyana Mala “organized by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s College of Science, Humanities and Commerce
- Partcipated in an online test on computer topics organized by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s College of Humanities and Sciences.
- Well versed in: Computer Languages -C, Core Java
Operating Systems: Windows –XP,7
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, VB Script
- Currently pursuing Part time M.Tech(CSE) from JNTU, Hyderabad.
M.Com, MBA, B.Ed
- Completed 12 years of teaching as a lecturer in Commerce
- Obtained Diploma in Accounting Package from SISI-CMTES.
- Obtained P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) and secured first division with ‘A’ Grade.
- Attended Training Progamme in Tally for Teachers of Accounting in March’2006 at Osmania University college for Women, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program ‘Innovative Teaching Methodologies at UG: Case study and live project approaches’ conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad on 27.09.06.
- Participated in one day faculty development programme on “Emerging Trends in commerce education” on 27th Oct, 2007 conducted by Bhavan’s Vivekananda College, Sainikpuri.
- Attended Workshop at Kasturba Gandhi Degree & P.G college for women conducted by the Department of Commerce and Economics in June’2009.
- Attended workshop on “New Curriculum in Commerce Courses” from 8th to 11th July, 2009 at Department of Commerce, St.Joseph’ Degree and P.G. college, King Koti Road, Hyderabad.
- Attended Faculty Development programme on 24th August,2013 on “Exploring New Dimensions for Enrichment of Learning”
- Organised various cultural and co-curricular activities for students.
MA, MPhil, (Ph.D)
- Young and energetic faculty, equipped with six years of teaching experience.
Have handled students of various degree courses and PG courses .
- Highly motivated, skillful, hard working, and dynamic and has the ability to make students confide in him.
- Publications: Published a book titled “ Srimad Valmiki Ramayanamlo Jyothisha Amshaalu” Published by Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad. It is prescribed as a textbook for various courses at the Telugu University.
- Pursuing Ph.D from Osmania University on the topic “GARUDA PURANAM — A STUDY”
- Acquired M.Phil from Osmania University in the Year 2010, the topic was, “ASTROLOGICAL ASPECTS IN SRIMAD VALMIKI RAMAYANAM” with some scientific references.
- MA Sanskrit from Osmania University.
- MA Telugu from Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.
- MA Astrology from Sri Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad.
- Have completed a Senior Certificate course in Sanskrit from Osmania University.
- Worked as a major research fellow in RAMAYANA project from Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeta, Tirupathi .
- Working as a project associate project in a Major project from UGC titled
“SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES IN ASHTADASHA PURANAS” .
- Learned Sanskrit Grammar From Great Scholars.
- Have done Certificate courses in Sanskrit from ‘ Rashtriya Samskrita Samsthan‘, New Delhi
- Have undergone training to teach spoken Sanskrit, from ‘ Rashtriya Samskrita Samsthan‘, New Delhi.
- Teaching spoken Sanskrit courses at ‘ Samskrita Bharathi ‘ Hyderabad.
- Teaching spoken Sanskrit through “Bhagavat Geeta”
- Attended One month training course in “Conservation of Manuscripts” from Ministry of Culture, Govt .of India, National Mission of Manuscripts, New Delhi.
- Attended Ten day Workshop on “Grantha Script “ from Hyderabad Central University, Gachibowli.
- Have completed a foundation course in music from ‘Bhaktha Ramadas Sangeetha Kalashala”, Ramkote, Hyderabad.
- Organizing secretary in” Sri Ramanuja Sidhanta Sabha” . a registered NGO dedicated to Public and Religious service.