Ms. N.Aruna -Principal
Service period: 26 years
- Pursuing PhD in Commerce from Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
- Qualified NET in June 2014.
- M Phil through S.V. University in the area of finance with 63.5%
- Obtained 4th Rank in M.Com from Osmania University.
- Completed a short term course in “Basic Languages in Computer” from Micro Computer Academy, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Paper has been presented & Published at a National Conference on topic “Role of a teacher in Sustenance & Enhancement of Quality in Higher Education.” August 2012. Conducted by St. Joseph Degree & P.G. College, King Koti.
- Paper presented at National Seminar on topic “Strengthening Industry-Academia Interface for Enhancement of Quality Management Education- A study on Reasons and Remedies for Poor Quality” & published in ISBN Journal of Bhavans Vivekananda Degree & P.G. College, Sainikpuri in November 2012
- Paper presented in absentia at International Conference in Pacific University on “Managing Change in Business & Economy – on Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.” In February 2013
- Paper present at International Conference in Pacific Business Study University, Udaipur March 2013 on “Problems faced by Micro Small and Medium Enterprises”
- Paper presented on topic “ Role of Micro Finance in Women Empowerment” at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree & P.G. College, Sainikpuri August 2013 and published in ISBN magazine published by Bhavans’ Vivekananda Degree College, Sainikpuri .
- Paper presented in National Conference on topic “Performance Analysis of Micro Financial Institution- A special reference to SKS Financial Ltd.on December 19th 2013 at St Joseph Degree & P.G. College, King Koti.
- Paper presented at International Conference conducted by Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University on the topic “Green Accounting – An Overview” on 21-22nd February, 2014
- Paper presented in National Conference conducted by Aurora Degree & P.G. College, Chikkadpally on the topic “Role of Banks in Micro Finance-A special reference to SIDBI” on 7th March, 2014 and published in ISSN: 2348-2591
- Paper presented in National Conference conducted by S.V. University, Tirupati on the Topic “Problems faced by MSMEs- A special reference to small entrepreneurs in Visakhapatnam on 22-23rd March, 2014
- Paper presented and published on the topic “Human Resource Accounting- Its Importance and Valuation” in 3rd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, December 5-6, 2014, ISBN: 978-93-83302-01-7.
- Paper presented on the topic “Foreign Direct Investment in Higher Education Sector – Its Pros and Cons” conducted by Krishna University, Machillipatnam. Accepted for book publication under Sucharitha Publishers, Visakhapatnam, Book Title: “Foreign Direct Investment in Service Sector in Emerging Economy: Opportunities and Challenges” ISBN; 978-93-83729-48-7.
- Paper accepted for publication in International Organization of Scientific Research Journal of Business & Management, titled “problems faced by micro, small and medium enterprises – a special reference to small entrepreneurs in Visakhapatnam”
Ms. ANURADHA (Lecturer in Commerce)
Service period: 15 years
- M.Com from Department of Commerce & Business Management, Osmania University in 2001
- M.B.A (Finance) from P.G.R.R. Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University in 2010
- B.Ed , Osmania University
- PGDCA from CCS (Crosslink Computer Services) secured first division with ‘A’ Grade
- Diploma in Accounting Package from SISI (Small Industries Service Institute).
- Typing Lower Grade from State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Obtained Diploma in Accounting Package from SISI-CMTES
- Paper published on the topic ‘ skills development’, in Common Wealth Journal of
Commerce& Management Research, Vol.2, Issue 3 (March 2015).
- Presented a paper in International Seminar on the topic ‘Role of International Trade in Economic development’ at Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University, Pacific University during Nov,2014.
- Paper presented at International Conference conducted by Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University on the topic “Green Accounting – An Overview” on 21-22nd February, 2014.
- Presented a paper in National Seminar on the topic ‘Role of Ethics in Business’, conducted by St.Joseph’s Degree and PG college, King koti on 13th December, 2013.
G MANISHA (Lecturer in Commerce)
Service period: 6 years
- M.Com, PGDBM, NET Qualified, (PhD).
- A Gold Medalist in M.Com.
- National Throw ball player represented Hyderabad in different tournaments in India.
- Inter- university softball player represented different university tournaments.
- Presented 11 papers in different national and International Seminars and conferences.
- A Paper was presented on the Topic “Needs and Importance of Business Management” at a National seminar conducted by Department of Business Management, O.U in March, 2013, it has been published in the Book bearing ISBN: 9788178003009.
- A paper was presented on the Topic “The Dynamics of Organization Climate – An Exploration at Sree Chaitanya Educational Institutions, in Feb 2014. , it has been published in the Book bearing ISBN: 9788192681917
- A paper Presented and Published at two day National Conference held by Gitam School of International Business on the topic “Latest Trends in Quality Management – Global Trends in Supply Chain Management” April, 2013.
- A paper was presented on the Topic “Disaster Planning Prevention, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery at 3rd International Conference held by Sri Ganesh School of Business Management in Feb, 2014. I it has been published in the Book bearing ISSN: 2319-1406.
Ms LYDIA JOSEPH (Lecturer in Commerce)
Service period: 3 years
M.Com , Osmania University College for Women, Koti, 2014.
Topped two subjects at UG level and won gold medals for Taxation and advanced accounting.
role of MNCs in emerging market with reference to India