Ms.P GAYATHRI (Lecturer in Management)
Service period: 8 years
MBA Finance and Marketing, (M.com in PGRRCDE)
- First prize for AD Making conducted by Srinidhi Institute of Science and Technology
- Medals at UG level for securing highest marks in various subjects
Topper in Intermediate level
Mrs. BABY VIJAYA LAKSHMI, M.B.A (Marketing)
- Has passion for teaching and has a good grasp of the subjects.
- Passed M.B.A with First Class from Madras University College .
- One year experience as a lecturer at New Generation Degree College, Secunderabad since June 2015 teaching subjects like Business Law, Business Economics, Financial Accounting to B.Com and BBA students.
- Worked as Senior Lecturer at Cosmopolitan College of Commerce and Technology, BRUNEI DARUSSALAM teaching various management subjects from 08/07/2011 to 25/05/2013.
- Worked for Universal Software Corp. Chelmsford, MA, USA as Associate Manager in Finance Department from 08/01/2001 to 25/07/2003.
- Worked as Marketing Executive in First-Flight Courier Services, Chennai, Indiafrom 01/09/1998 to 05/12/2000.
Ms.C.Asha (Lecturer in Management)
Service period : 4 years
Qualifications: MA (Public Personnel Management), MPhil, (PhD)
- Gold Medalist in B.Com (Office Management) from State Polytechnic, Orissa.
- 10+ yrs of Corporate experience including 4 years of international experience.
- Head of India Operations for a US based accounting firm
- Awarded Presidents Award in Scouts and Guides by The President of India (R.Venkataraman).
- A paper titled “Analysis of Employee Welfare Schemes at South Central Railways” was published in volume 5 Issue 9 of September issue of International Journal of Engineering and Management.
- Paper Accepted for publication for International Seminar in Human Resource Management, 5th, 6th, 7th February 2015, Acharya Nagarjuna University. The paper is selected for publication in the Journal of the Institute.
- Paper presented at 3rd International Seminar, December 5th & 6th, 2014, SDMIMD, Mysore (Crisil ‘A’ rated Institute) on “Managing Human Resources at the work place”. The title of the paper is, “Analysis of Compensation and Benefits provided at South Central Railways”. The paper has been selected for publication in the Journal of the Institute.
- A Paper titled, “Relationship between Talent Management Strategies and Employee Engagement” was presented at the International Seminar on 18th, November,2014 conducted by Department of Business Management, Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Written chapter in Emerging Trends in Industrial Relations titled-“Employment Relations in South Central Railways”, Co-Authored along with Dr.G.Manchala which is published by Zenon Academic Publishing, February, 2014.